Assalamu alaikum wr. wb. Dear parents, Commencing this year our Primary will remain at Section 19 while our Secondary have found a new premise at Section 20. However, all administrative matters will remain at Section 19 until further notice. Jazakumullahu khairan kathira.
The Admin group
• Diploma and equivalent
* Fluent in English, Malay and Arabic
• Experienced working with children and parents
• No criminal history record
• Answers phone calls in a pleasant, informed manner for the purpose of providing information and creating a good image of the school
• Manages telephone message system (office hours, inclement weather and other recorded messages)
• Greets all incoming students, families and guests respectfully and professionally
• Assists in all aspects of maintaining a professional front office, including but not limited to, fielding and directing incoming phone calls to the appropriate staff member in a timely, professional manner, filing and copying and faxing of sensitive information.
• Understands, accepts, and abides by the School’s philosophy and mission statement in all his/her school activities.
• Develops a positive, welcoming and caring climate in the Front Office.
• Consistently exhibits high standards of professional conduct.
• Effectively perform all other duties as assigned by Executive Director and the school BOD
• Arrives punctually, be prepared for each school day, and maintains regular attendance.
• Provides for children’s personal needs such as attending to those who are sick or hurt; administering medications as prescribed by a physician in accordance with training and authorization
• Requires basic clerical skills and knowledge of office practices and procedures that involve the operation of standard office equipment such as personal computer, copier, fax, and associated equipment that can be learned on the job within several months.
• Assists students and others with routine problems and will refer non-routine items to a supervisor.
• Works with courtesy, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with others, and the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
• Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
• Lifts supplies and materials weighing up to 25 kg
• May be assigned to work in Guidance, Student Services, Curriculum, or the general office.
• Types routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, records, bulletins, orders and other office documents from sources such as rough drafts, notes, and oral instructions.
• Receives, counts, opens, unpacks, dates, stamps, records, sorts and distributes incoming mail, documents, books, materials and supplies following established procedures.
• Sorts and stamps out-going correspondence, addresses envelopes and packages, and prepares printed matter and other material for mailing.
• Receives and refers visitors, takes telephone calls and messages, and provides routine information upon request.
• Enters information or data to personal computer or computer terminal following established procedures.
• Able to read, comprehend and apply job-related written material and make decisions in accordance with applicable school system policies and procedures.
• Able to perform basic arithmetical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers, fractions and decimals).
• Able to compute percentages.
• Able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
• Able to establish and maintain satisfactory working relationships with other employees, children, and the general public.
• Able to write legibly.
• Able to honor confidential information.
The school management and BOD members representatives present were Puan Sabariah Faridah Jamaluddin, Puan Zaiton Malek, Puan Norani Samsudin, Puan Tg Jamaliah Ismail along with Year 6 teachers Ustaz Faizal, Ustaz Sofwan, Teacher Misliyanti, Teacher Lina, Teacher Zuraini, Teacher Firdaus, Teacher Farah were most obliged by the most gracious lunch event this afternoon held at ArRawsha restaurant organised by a few mothers namely Puan Nurul, Puan Amirah, Puan Asmah, and a few others who co-sponsored but were not present.
During the ceremony Teacher Zuraini was conferred with BEST TEACHER AWARD by year 6 parents!! This is her second time for Teacher Zuraini as earlier this year she was awarded BEST TEACHER by the school during Teachers’ Day lunch event too!! Our heartiest Congratulations Teacher zu!!
Later on, Executive Director Teacher Fari gave a short speech thanking parents saying this was the first time a parent’s group had conjured up to commemorate our year 6 students and teachers achievements and farewell event on the school’s behalf. She also hoped that all her students remain on to complete IGCSE at IISSA Secondary. The school is currently making efforts doing renovations on it’s secondary new premise at Section 20 Shah Alam.
We do hope such event will be a pioneer of many other events forging close ties and relationship between parents and teachers.
Jazakumullahu khairan kathira. May Allah bless all of our efforts and always in His Mardhatillah.
Assalamua’laikum dearest parents of IISSA.
It is that time of the year where rigorous preparations are being made with the upcoming 2015 school session just round the corner.
Due to some technical gliche from our book suppliers, we are only able to start our BOOKS AND UNIFORMS SALE
starting tomorrow 9th December. This has been notified via our letter dated 14th October 2014 re ACADEMIC RE-ENROLMENT FOR YEAR 2015.
It is with great pleasure all parents may now come over and collect your children’s books and uniforms before school session resumes preferably before the 26th of December, 2014 between 9am to 3pm.
Thank you for your kind support. We pray and hope you will continually choose IISSA as your child’s education institution and family.
Jazakumullahu khairan kathira.