- An Islamic Integrated primary and tertiary education institution
- Set up to provide quality and excellence for children from primary school through their tertiary education.
- A private primary and secondary education institution(with Quranic Generation Development Program)
- The school curriculum is customised to suit the students’ achievements and progress in their affective, cognitive and psychomotor skills.
- Each student will be privileged to seek his/her potential based on the school’s Philosophy, Vision and Mission.
- Integrated School Shah Alam upholds the philosophy that is based on Tauhid, resulting in a system of education that is holistic, integrated and balanced
- IISSA sets its VISION to be a leader in education providing an integrated environment enabling continous growth for learning and knowledge resulting a balanced and global thinking Muslim in mind, spirit and in action.
- Generating insan rabbani knowledgeable, virtuous in faith and akhlaq via a holistic, balanced and integrated education system , based on Al-Quran and As-Sunnah.
- Students are our Amanah
- Career as our Ibadah
- Seek of Knowledge as our Jihad
- Qudwah Hasanah