Academic curriculum are formulated according to the level of developmental achievement on cognitive, affective and psycho-motor depending on student’s age. To complement and reinforce the academic curriculum, co-curricular activities are activated. The objective of co-curricular activities are:
- To develop akhlaq and self-discipline.
- To develop leadership qualities and social awareness.
- To develop excellency in knowledge.
The Curricular and Co-curricular offered at ISSA:
- Hafazan of Surah in the Al-Quran.
- The development of language: English, Malay and Arabic.
- Mathematics: Problem solving using numeracy strategy.
- Introducing the world around us through Science and SIGNS of Allah.
- Arts and crafts are used to develop creativity and right brain development.
- Teaches the children daily Du’a applied in our life.
- Islamic Studies: Akhlaq, Seerah, Fiqh, Tauheed, and Aqeedah.
- Understanding Al-Quran and Hadeeth.
- Young Genius Computer Pioneer Program.
- Martial Arts and Swimming Lessons.
- Social Studies and ENvironmental Awareness.
- Sutends’ Daily Assessment on Academic and Akhlaq.
- Multi path and Multi-dimensional methods of learning: Multiple intelligences, Cross curricular and whole brain based techniques.
- Accelerated learning.
Education Level and Exam:
- The subjects taught at this level will fulfill the syllabus as laid down by the New Curriculum for Primary Schools by the Malaysian Ministry of Education, MOE (KSSR & KBSM).
- Examinations to fulfill at end of primary year: UPSR & JSLA
- Examinations to fulfill at end of secondary year: SPM & IGCSE